Saturday, May 14th 10:00A.M. - 12:00 P.M.
Bring your unwanted sensitive documents to have them securely and professionally shredded!
Sponsored in conjunction with United Credit Union, PNA will provide a FREE paper shredding opportunity to our community.
Our goal is to give back to the community by helping local residents dispose of their paper documents securely and educate the public on the importance of data privacy.
- Shredding is on-site free of charge.
- Limit 3 boxes or 5 bags per car.
- You do not have to remove staples, paper clips, or rubber bands.
Items that can be shredded include:
- Tax documents,
- Old utility bills and other household’s financial information,
- Credit union/bank statements,
- Paycheck stubs, and canceled checks.