Join the PNA Team
The PNA is always looking for dedicated and passionate individuals to join team and start making a difference for PNA customers.
The Polish National Alliance is looking for motivated, independent life insurance sales agents. The ideal candidates are energetic, favorably known in their communities and successful in their field. PNA is recognized in the Polish- American community as a provider of high quality life insurance and annuity products.
Our organization is expanding and needs the help of a life insurance agents to grow our list of prospective members and establish relationship with new members.
Our ideal candidate is great with people, a naturally talented salesperson, and has a desire to provide incredible customer service.
You will be a part of dynamic insurance team and make a tangible difference in our members’ every day lives.
- Evaluate new customers’ insurance needs, insurance risk, existing coverage, long-term goals, and financial status through consultations to create a tailored experience that exceeds expectations.
- Monitor electronic and paper records and ensure all application paperwork is kept current.
- Develop a prospective member base and promote our insurance products through referrals, cold calling, networking, and other marketing strategies to secure new business.
- Must be licensed to sell life insurance products or be willing to obtain a license.
- Must have graduated high school or received GED, a Bachelor’s degree is desired.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office.
- Prior health insurance or life insurance experience a bonus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
- Client service experience as a sales representative a plus.
Since 1880, when the PNA began providing insurance protection for Americans of Polish origins and ancestry, their families, friends and neighbors, nearly two million men, women and children across our land have benefited from belonging to our great PNA family — both by owning quality life insurance and by taking advantage of our many excellent fraternal programs.
Today, PNA has an affiliated newspaper, “Daily Polish News” and radio station WPNA 103.1 FM.
What is more, today the PNA is a fraternal insurance benefit society that is not just for Americans of Polish heritage. It is open to everyone.
Employment Type – Independent
- Business Development
Compensation – Competitive Commission Schedule
If interested, please contact:
- 4-day workweek
- 401(K), health, dental, vision & PTO
Responsible for recruitment, training and retaining sales representatives in the products offered by the organization. Promotes membership through marketing and selling. Responsible for hiring, training and supervising Marketing and Sales staff. Also responsible for the organization and speaking/presenting at community events.
OBJECTIVES OF THIS ROLE
- Develops, implements and maintains marketing and sales plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities such as print advertising, online or electronic media and direct mail
- Recruits, trains, supervise and develop sales representatives in organization products
- Holds training seminars and continuing education seminars for sales representatives
- Directs sales forecasting and sets performance goals
- Create and maintain sales reporting function that tracks, measures and analyzes performance
- Provides marketing skills and expertise to the organization by building, developing and managing a marketing team capable of carrying out the strategies and objectives of the organization
- Support and participate in subsidiary events
- Participates in professional societies and activities
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field or comparable work experience
- Polish language a plus
- Minimum 5-years experience
- Computer proficiency
If interested, please apply: here
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
401(K), health, dental, vision & PTO
The Polish National Alliance is looking for a bright and energetic person to join our Customer Service Team.
If you are a detail-oriented person with a positive attitude and great communication skills – we would love to hear from you. The position will handle a variety of clerical duties, such as preparing policy documents, answering customer calls and updating company and policy records.
Training will be provided.
Office experience and computer skills are required.
Generous benefits package provided which includes health, 401 (K), dental, vision, LTD.
If interested, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit a full resume with your job application.