Join the PNA Team
The PNA is always looking for dedicated and passionate individuals to join team and start making a difference for PNA customers.
The Polish National Alliance is looking for motivated, independent life insurance sales agents. The ideal candidates are energetic, favorably known in their communities and successful in their field. PNA is recognized in the Polish- American community as a provider of high quality life insurance and annuity products.
Our organization is expanding and needs the help of a life insurance agents to grow our list of prospective members and establish relationship with new members.
Our ideal candidate is great with people, a naturally talented salesperson, and has a desire to provide incredible customer service.
You will be a part of dynamic insurance team and make a tangible difference in our members’ every day lives.
- Evaluate new customers’ insurance needs, insurance risk, existing coverage, long-term goals, and financial status through consultations to create a tailored experience that exceeds expectations.
- Monitor electronic and paper records and ensure all application paperwork is kept current.
- Develop a prospective member base and promote our insurance products through referrals, cold calling, networking, and other marketing strategies to secure new business.
- Must be licensed to sell life insurance products or be willing to obtain a license.
- Must have graduated high school or received GED, a Bachelor’s degree is desired.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office.
- Prior health insurance or life insurance experience a bonus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
- Client service experience as a sales representative a plus.
Since 1880, when the PNA began providing insurance protection for Americans of Polish origins and ancestry, their families, friends and neighbors, nearly two million men, women and children across our land have benefited from belonging to our great PNA family — both by owning quality life insurance and by taking advantage of our many excellent fraternal programs.
Today, PNA has an affiliated newspaper, “Daily Polish News” and radio station WPNA 103.1 FM.
What is more, today the PNA is a fraternal insurance benefit society that is not just for Americans of Polish heritage. It is open to everyone.
Employment Type – Independent
- Business Development
Compensation – Competitive Commission Schedule
If interested, please contact:
- 4-day workweek
- 401(K), health, dental, vision & PTO
OBJECTIVES OF THIS ROLE
- Help maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software and hardware
- Enable faster and smarter business processes and employee productivity
- Be able to learn new insurance software technology
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware and software
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2-years’ experience in IT
- Experience with operating systems, current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures (Business Continuity)
- Intermediate computer skills and detail oriented
If interested, please apply: here
Please submit a full resume with your job application.