PNA Annuity Plans
Save money for your future at a high rate of return
This tax-favored plan allows you to save money for your future at a high rate of return while enjoying the benefits of tax-deferred earnings. The PNA offers two IRA accounts–Traditional and ROTH, and a Tax-Deferred Annuity account.
Get 2.25% on your new PNA annuity account today!
Call PNA at
What’s in it for me? Why purchase an annuity from PNA?
- You have reached the age when you are no longer accumulating assets but now are using your assets to provide retirement income. You have gone from the accumulation phase to the distribution phase.
- You have done well with your money in the equity markets and now want to protect what you have earned.
- Tax-deferred build up is a valuable characteristic of the annuity product. Tax advantaged distribution is also beneficial.
- Annuities are an insurance product and, as such, can guarantee an income stream that you cannot outlive.
- A strategy that is becoming increasingly popular is to use the annuity to provide guaranteed income streams as a hedge against return risks from other assets.
- The financial strength of your insurance company is important. According to the results of a study by Standard Analytical, Inc., PNA’s financial results at the end of 2020 “compared favorably” to the aggregate averages of the top 25 life insurance companies.
Unlike an IRA, you are not limited to a maximum yearly deposit.
The PNA tax-deferred annuity is available to all–regardless of age or health, whether employed or not.
No, there are no maintenance or service fees.
Common annuity and IRA plan questions
PNA deferred annuities and IRA plans are designed to be simple and easy to understand. If you are considering getting one and have questions, feel free to reach out to a PNA agent for more information today.