Saturday, August 7th is our Community Shred Day!
10:00 a.m.- 12:00 noon
Bring your unwanted sensitive documents to have them securely and professionally shredded!
Sponsored in conjunction with United Credit Union, PNA will provide a FREE paper shredding opportunity to our community.
Our goal is to give back to the community by helping local residents dispose of their paper documents securely and educate the public on the importance of data privacy.
The event will take place at the Polish National Alliance’s Parking lot located at 6100 N. Cicero Avenue in Chicago, IL, 60646.
- Shredding is on-site free of charge.
- Limit 3 boxes or 5 bags per car.
- You do not have to remove staples, paper clips, or rubber bands.
Items that can be shredded include:
- Tax documents,
- Old utility bills and other household’s financial information,
- Credit union/bank statements,
- Paycheck stubs, and canceled checks.
This event is open to the community and everyone is encouraged to attend.