PNA is looking for a new addition to its home office team
- 4-day workweek
- 401(K), health, dental, vision & PTO
OBJECTIVES OF THIS ROLE
- Help maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software and hardware
- Enable faster and smarter business processes and employee productivity
- Be able to learn new insurance software technology
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware and software
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2-years’ experience in IT
- Experience with operating systems, current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures (Business Continuity)
- Intermediate computer skills and detail-oriented
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Since 1880 the PNA has provided insurance protection for Americans of Polish origins and ancestry, their families, friends, and neighbors. Nearly two million men, women, and children across our land have benefited from belonging to our great PNA family — both by owning quality life insurance and by taking advantage of our many excellent fraternal programs.
Today, PNA has an affiliated newspaper, Daily Polish News (Dziennik Związkowy), and radio stations WPNA 103.1 FM and WPNA 1490 AM.
What is more, today, the PNA is a fraternal insurance benefit society that is not just for Americans of Polish heritage. It is open to everyone.