Dreaming of Christmas...
People love Christmas because it is a holiday that brings us together. It is the time of celebration, giving, receiving, sharing, and showing kindness. Whether your Christmas is very traditional and religious, or a winter vacation spent skiing or relaxing on a tropical beach, it is always the most awaited time of the year. Share your artistic vision of Christmas with your PNA family!
• All artwork must be original, a hand-done
• No photographs and computer-generated artwork will be accepted.
• Artwork must be at least 8.5 x 11 and no larger than 18 x 24 inches and cannot be thicker than 1/4 inch.
• The child must be a PNA member. Only one entry per child will be accepted.
• The artwork should not have the artist’s signature, initials, or name.
• Send your artwork, along with the completed Art Contest Entry Form to Polish National Alliance Fraternal Activities Department 6100 N. Cicero Ave. Chicago, IL 60646
• Postmark no later than October 31st, 2021.
Click below to download the full flyer.