PNA Photo Contest
“The PNA Portrait”
(Subject is required to be a PNA member)
From the beginning of picture making, Portrait Photography has been one of the most popular forms of photography.
Now is your chance to become a famous portrait photographer! You can make that portrait picture of your father or your sister or your friend in your kitchen or in your backyard. Be creative, use different settings and lightings, be that artist with the camera you always wanted to be. Read and follow the rules below, the most important of the rules being is that your subject is a PNA member. Good luck and good shooting!
PNA PHOTO CONTEST RULES
- All participants must be PNA members, photographer and subject.
- Photos must be made in 2020.
- Contest is open until Monday, October 26, 2020.
- Each contestant is limited to one (1) photo submission.
- Photo can be color or black and white.
- Photo must be 8”x10” in size. Do not mount or frame the photograph.
Do not mark the photograph, front or rear. Any photograph submitted as such is disqualified.
- Contest photos must be submitted in print form.
High-quality photo paper is recommended.
- Each entry must include the photo title, the full name of the person making the photo,
the person in the photo, mailing address, e-mail, phone number,
and PNA lodge number for both individuals as per entry blank.
- All entries become the property of the PNA and will not be returned.
- Only photographs made by amateur photographers are contest eligible.
- Ten (10) winnings photographs will be chosen and each photographer will be awarded a $100
prize and a plaque with their mounted photo. All contestants will receive a Certificate of Appreciation.
- All decisions are final. Winners are required to submit a high-resolution digital file for publication in Zgoda and on the official PNA website.
- All entries must be postmarked no later than Monday, October 26, 2020 & mailed to:
PNA PHOTO CONTEST
Attn: Fraternal Activities Department
6100 North Cicero Avenue,
Chicago, Illinois 60646-4385
Questions: (773) 286-0500, ext. 312
You will find a blank PNA Photo Entry Contest 2020 form in Zgoda publication, page no. 30.